Product List

(Total 280 Products )
> Up to 4/8/16 cameras with 1080p realtime preview
> H. 264 dual-stream video compression
> Full channel @960H realtime recording
> HDMI / VGA / TV simultaneous video output
> ...
Min. Order: 2 Pieces
> Up to 4/8/16 cameras with 1080p realtime preview
> H.264 dual-stream video compression
> All channel 960H realtime recording
> HDMI / VGA / TV simultaneous video output
> 4 ...
Min. Order: 2 Pieces
> Up to 4/8/16 cameras with 1080p realtime preview
> H. 264 dual-stream video compression
> All channel 960H
>HDMI / VGA / TV simultaneous video output
> 4 channel synchronous ...
Min. Order: 2 Pieces
> Up to 4/8/16 cameras with 1080p realtime preview
> H. 264 dual-stream video compression
> Full channel @960H realtime recording
> HDMI / VGA / TV simultaneous video output
> ...
Min. Order: 2 Pieces
> Up to 4/8/16 cameras with 1080p realtime preview
> H.264 dual-stream video compression
> All channel 960H realtime recording
> HDMI / VGA / TV simultaneous video output
> 4 ...
Min. Order: 2 Pieces
> Up to 4/8/16 cameras with 1080p realtime preview
> H. 264 dual-stream video compression
> All channel 960H
>HDMI / VGA / TV simultaneous video output
> 4 channel synchronous ...
Min. Order: 2 Pieces
>20x optical zoom
>H. 264 & MJPEG dual-stream encoding
>Max. 25/30fps@1.3M(1280? 960) & 720P resolution
>DWDR, Day/Night(ICR), Ultra DNR, Auto iris, Auto focus
>Multiple ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
>1/3" 3 Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
>Support H. 264/MJPEG dual codec
>Smart triple streams supported
>Max 25/30fps@3MP(2048x1536)
>Ultra WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) up to ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
>1/2.8" 2Megapixel progressive scan Exmor CMOS
>H.264 &MJPEG dual-stream encoding
>25/30fps@1080P(1920×1080)
>DWDR, Day/Night(ICR),Auto iris,3DNR,AWB,AGC,BLC
>Multiple ...
Min. Order: 5 Pieces
>20x optical zoom
>H. 264 & MJPEG dual-stream encoding
>Max. 25/30fps@1080P(1920x1080), 25/30/50/60fps@720P resolution
>DWDR, Day/Night(ICR), Ultra DNR, Auto iris, Auto focus ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
>1/3" 3 Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
>Support H. 264/MJPEG dual codec
>Smart triple streams supported
>Max 25/30fps@3MP(2048x1536)
>Ultra WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) up to ...
Min. Order: 2 Pieces
>1/2.8" 2Megapixel progressive scan Exmor CMOS
>H.264 &MJPEG dual-stream encoding
>25/30fps@1080P(1920×1080)
>DWDR, Day/Night(ICR),Auto iris,3DNR,AWB,AGC,BLC
>Multiple ...
Min. Order: 5 Pieces
>30x optical zoom
>H. 264 & MJPEG dual-stream encoding
>Max. 25/30fps@1080P(1920x1080) & 50/60fps@720P resolution
>DWDR, Day/Night(ICR), Ultra DNR, Auto iris, Auto focus ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
> Up to 4/8/16 cameras with 1080p realtime preview
> H. 264 dual-stream video compression
> DVR5104/5108/5116C: All channel 960H realtime recording
> HDMI / VGA / TV ...
Min. Order: 2 Pieces
1/3" 1.3Megapixel progressive scan Aptina CMOS
H.264 &MJPEG dual-stream encoding
25/30fps@1.3M(1280×960) &25/30fps@720P(1280×720)
DWDR, Day/Night(ICR),Auto ...
Min. Order: 5 Pieces
>Powerful 23x/36x optical zoom
>High resolution@650TVL/540TVL
>DWDR, Day/Night(ICR), Ultra DNR, Auto iris, Auto focus
>Max 400° /s pan speed, 360° Endless pan rotation ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
>Up to 32/64 channel with 1080P realtime live view
>H. 264/MJPEG dual codec decoding
>Max 256Mbps incoming bandwidth
>2HDMI/VGA/TV simultaneous video output
>16 channel ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
> Up to 4/8/16 cameras with 1080p realtime preview
> H.264 dual-stream video compression
> Full channel @960H realtime recording
> HDMI / VGA / TV / Spot simultaneous video ...
Min. Order: 2 Pieces
> Powerful 23x/36x optical zoom
> High resolution@700TVL/650TVL/540TVL
> DWDR, Day/Night (ICR), DNR (2D&3D), Auto iris, Auto focus
> Max 240° /s pan speed, 360° ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
>Max 256channel IP cameras connection
>Max 512Mbps incoming bandwidth
>Up to 128ch@1080P, 256ch@720Prealtime recording
>2 HDMI / 1 HDMI +1 VGA (Optional: 6 HDMI sync output/1 ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
> Up to 4/8/16 Effio cameras with 1080p realtime preview
> H.264 dual-stream video compression
> Full channel@960H(960×576/960×480) realtime recording
> HDMI / VGA / ...
Min. Order: 5 Pieces
> Powerful 18x/28x/36x optical zoom
> High resolution@600TVL
> WDR, Day/Night (ICR), DNR (2D&3D), Auto iris, Auto focus
> Max 240° /s pan speed, 360° Continuous pan ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
>Max 128 channel IP cameras input with 1080P realtime live view
>Max 384Mbps incoming bandwidth
>Up to 64ch@1080P, 128ch@720P, 128ch@D1 realtime recording
>Up to 6-screen ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
> Up to 4/8/16 Effio cameras with 1080p realtime preview
> H.264 dual-stream video compression
> Full channel@960H(960×576/960×480) realtime recording
> HDMI / VGA / ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
> 2Megapixel Exmor CMOS brings excellent image quality and high sensitivity
> 20x optical zoom lens realizes instant AF & quick zoom
> H. 264 & MJPEG dual-stream encoding
> Max ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
>Max 64 channel IP cameras input with 1080P realtime live view
>Max 192Mbps incoming bandwidth
>Up to 32ch@1080P, 64ch@720P, 64ch@D1 realtime recording
>Up to 6-screen output: 6 ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
>Up to 24/32 cameras with 1080p realtime preview
>H.264 dual-stream video compression
>All channel 960H realtime recording
>HDMI/VGA/TV/Spot simultaneous video output
>All ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
> 1.3Megapixel CMOS brings excellent image quality and high sensitivity
> 18x optical zoom lens realizes instant AF & quick zoom
> H. 264 & MJPEG dual-stream encoding
> Max. ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece

Last Login Date: Nov 15, 2016

Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory

Main Products: NVR, IP Camera, CCTV Camera, PTZ Camera, Digital Video Recorder, Surveillance Equipment, Security IR Camera, Dahua DVR, Dahua Ipc, Vandal Proof Dome Camera